ABOUT THE EVENT
- Removing gender bias from performance management
- Optimizing diversity recruiting
- Creating or revamping your D&I strategy
- Addressing the cultural factors behind sexual harassment
- Engaging a multi-cultural and multi-generational workforce
- Leveraging workforce diversity to attract diverse consumers
- Employing people with disabilities
- Challenging ageism
- Sustaining management engagement and accountability
- Building equity and sustainability through community investment
- Virtual Conference ONLY
Anton GunnChief Diversity Officer, MUSC Health System
Singleton BeatoChief Diversity & Engagement Officer, McCann Worldgroup
Angela HarrellChief Diversity and Corporate Responsibility Officer, Voya Financial
Denise Reed LamoreauxGlobal Chief Diversity Officer, Atos
Anton J. Gunn is a former senior advisor to President Barack Obama and the world’s leading authority on Socially Conscious Leadership. He has a Master’s Degree in Social Work from the University of South Carolina and was a Resident Fellow at Harvard University. He is the bestselling author of The Presidential Principles and has been featured in TIME magazine, Inc. Magazine, the Wall Street Journal, BBC News, NPR and on Good Morning America. As an international speaker and consultant, he has worked with organizations like Microsoft, KPMG, Verizon Wireless, ACHE, Aetna, American College of Surgeons, the Financial Regulatory Authority, and the Boeing Company. From playing SEC Football and being the first African American in history elected to the South Carolina legislature from his district early in his career, to now working as the Executive Director of Community Health Innovation & Chief Diversity Officer of MUSC Health and serving on multiple boards, he has spent his life helping people build diverse high performing teams and world-class leadership culture.
Singleton Beato is the Global Chief Diversity & Engagement Officer at McCann Worldgroup, where she is responsible for designing and leading strategic inclusion initiatives that increase organizational capacity, innovation and growth. Singleton has 25 years of experience as an accomplished executive and is recognized for her success driving large-scale people and organizational change initiatives across a wide range of industries, having held talent leadership roles at J. Walter Thompson, Crunch Fitness International and Bloomberg L.P.
Before joining MW, Singleton was EVP, Diversity Strategy and Talent Development at the 4A’s, where she provided leadership and advice to senior advertising and media agency executives working to create and activate a strategic approach to D&I. She managed the P&L for the Talent department and surpassed YoY revenue and growth targets by developing products and programs to help industry leaders accelerate their Talent-related efforts.
Singleton was the visionary and architect of high-profile initiatives, including The Face Of Talent symposium and the ad industry’s only Talent Leadership Conference, Talent@2030. And she led the transformation of the renowned Multicultural Advertising Intern Program (MAIP) and the 4A’s Foundation.
Singleton received her MS from Fairleigh Dickinson University and serves on several non-profit boards.
Angela Harrell joined Voya Financial in 2014 and serves as senior vice president, Chief Diversity and Corporate Responsibility Officer. Angela also leads Voya’s philanthropic work as President of Voya Foundation. Voya’s corporate responsibility strategy is based on its work across the enterprise in four pillars: Empowering Our Employees, Serving Our Clients, Investing in Communities and Protecting the Environment. Angela leads these efforts and the Foundation’s mission to help young people achieve financial resilience and to empower educators to attain excellence in the classroom.
Prior to joining Voya Financial, Angela spent 12 years at The Coca-Cola Company, where she led initiatives across a broad range of disciplines including corporate responsibility, media relations, financial and sustainability reporting, internal and executive communications, digital/social media and community affairs. Her final position with Coca-Cola was as global director of operations, Coca-Cola Ambassador. Prior to joining The Coca-Cola Company, Angela worked as an executive recruiter, a business analyst and an English as a Second Language teacher in several countries.
Angela earned a bachelor’s degree in foreign affairs from the University of Virginia and a master’s degree in international affairs from Yale University. She serves on the nonprofit board of Junior Achievement of New York and on the advisory board of ClearRock, a human capital consulting firm and certified Women Business Enterprise.
Denise Reed Lamoreaux
Denise Reed Lamoreaux is the Global Chief Diversity Officer at Atos with a proven track record of producing extraordinary results. In her role, Denise strives to
- Drive efforts to increase diversity of staff members through education programming, coaching, mentoring and recruitment/retention strategies, while fostering an inclusive workplace that values, and is sensitive to, the diversity of our staff
- Interface with legal, communications, marketing, and HR teams to directly impact employee perceptions and corporate culture
- Facilitate, moderate, and evaluate corporate programs to provide transformational experiences
- Liaise with recruiting and internal first to hire, promote, and retain key talent from all representative groups
- Lead both operational and strategic activities for internal and external audiences to affect change and impact decisions in recruiting, hiring, retention, and recognition
- Collaborate with Learning and Development to support employee success by offering programs, services, individual assistance and resources designed to enhance the diverse development of 120,000 + global resources in 73 countries
- Position Atos as an ethical, diverse, and inclusive employer of choice
Based in Rochester, New York, Denise has been involved in diversity and learning-related endeavors for 30 + years. Her career has encompassed Secondary Education, Professional Leadership Coaching, Leadership, and Instructing at both the University of Rochester’s Simon Business School and Monroe Community College’s Corporate College program.
Denise led and participated in the development and delivery of programs that produced winning results:
- Top 50 US Diversity Officers
- TEDx: The 511 On The Generations
- Brandon Hall Bronze for Women Who Succeed
- Women In IT Award for Diversity Initiative Of The Year
- Times Top 50 List Of Best Employers For Women
- Brandon Hall Bronze Award for Diversity and Inclusion Programming
- The Prince’s Trust “Best Place For Race” designation
- VERCIDA’s Top 10 List for Gender & Top 5 List for Generations
- Atos HR Honors Award For NAO Diversity Programming
- Atos Bronze Award for Exemplary Performance
- Brandon Hall Silver Award for Best Blended Learning Solution
- Corp U Award for Most Innovative Idea Implementation Program
- HP Top Ten Happening
- HP’s HR Heroes Award for excellence in video learning
- BELC’s Educator Award for career development programs
[Event Price List]
Perfect Price for Event
Day Virtual Conference
- Attend Session Online
- Register by 6/5/2020
- To Save $225
- Standard Pricing $895
[WE ARE HAPPY TO ASSIST YOU]
Get In Touch With Us
Vendor Attendance and Sponsorship
If you are a vendor, consultant or solution provider and wish to attend or inquire about partnership opportunities, please contact: